Things A Professional Carpet Cleaning Company Should Do: Carpet Cleaning Castle Rock Co
If your looking to hire a carpet cleaning company an your unfamiliar with the carpet cleaning process, here are a few things you can expect a carpet cleaner should do. Brought to you by TLC Carpet Care a professional carpet cleaning company in Castle Rock Co. These are carpet cleaning steps based on Steam Cleaning or also known as hot steam extraction, which is what 90% of what carpet cleaning companies use.
- Walk-Thru – In the step, we walk thru with you to determine the best carpet cleaning process for your Castle Rock home.
- Pre-Vacuuming – This step removes all dry dirt, loose contaminates, pet and human hair.
- Move any furniture requested that is not breakable.
- Pre-treatments – This is a Bio-Break treatment designed to break up dirt and soils.
- Spot Treatments – This is for specific protein stains that need additional treatment.
- Agitation – We use a carpet rake for agitation to allow the Bio-Break to dissolve the soils from your carpet fibers.
- Acid Rinsing – This important step that neutralizes carpet ph balance.
- Pet Deodorizing – This step will help kill any and all organic bacteria.
- Final -Inspection – This step allows ensures us that all spots and stains have been removed.
- Grooming – Grooming is the process of using a carpet rake to make the carpet plush so it dries faster.
- Speed Drying – Our last step will help your carpets to dry quicker so you can get back to walking in your Castle Rock home.
If you would like more info on: Things a professional carpet cleaning company should do, visit our website at tlccarpetcare.net or call us at 720-314-0178. We look forward to serving your carpet cleaning needs.
Professional Carpet Cleaners in Castle Rock Co