WOOL Carpet Cleaning
Carpet Cleaning Companies Castle Rock Co
One of the most crucial areas of carpet cleaning is removal of food and drink spills. Acting quickly when anything is spilled on your carpets, and always having the proper carpet cleaning chemicals are of the utmost importance. We recommend TLC Carpet Care's Wool Cleaner Spotter which can be ordered at tlccarpetcare.net or by calling our office at 720-314-0178.
proper VACUUMING And Care For WOOL CARPETs
- A Hoover upright vacuum with a filters vacuum is the best type for wool carpet. A suction-only vacuum may be required for plush carpets to prevent excessive fraying.
Vacuum cleaner dust bag should be emptied when half full and hoses cleaned out to prevent blockage.
- Prevent spotting by placing entry mats at the most frequently used entrances to your Castle Rock home. Clean these mats become dirty. Filters in your HVAC systems should be changed regularly.
- Periodically clean traffic lanes and the areas in hallways and family rooms.
- Keep absorbent dye free towels and cleaning solutions on hand for quick response to spills and accidents.
- DO NOT apply stain repellent treatments which contain any silicone as they tend to accelerate carpet soiling. (Some carpet manufacturers like Shaw Industries and Mohawk Flooring do not accept responsibility for complaints where such treatments have been used.) When having your wool carpet professionally cleaned, use TLC Carpet Care in Castle Rock Co
For more info in Wool Carpet Cleaning call our office at 720-314-0178 or visit our website at tlccarpetcare.net