Maximize Your Carpet Cleaning Appointment: Carpet Cleaning Castle Rock Co
So you’re ready to get your carpets cleaned by a professional carpet cleaning company. TLC Carpet Care in Castle Rock is here to offer some professional carpet cleaning advice to keep in mind during a professional carpet cleaning appointment.
1. Make sure your the carpet cleaning company you hire is IICRC qualified. These certifications means they have been properly educated and trained in all thing s carpet cleaning and fiber identification and only use the best state of the art carpet cleaning technology.
2. Make sure you get your final price in advance of the cleaning day, so there are no surprises. Make your sure tell the company if you have and pet problems or any type of difficult stains in advance as well. Transparency will eliminate any confusion regarding price.
3. Let the carpet cleaning company know of any carpet damage like buckling or frayed carpets from pets clawing. TLC Carpet Care also does offer carpet repair.
4.Choose a carpet cleaning that provides Hot Water Steam Extraction. This is the most preferred method of carpet cleaning by most carpet manufacturers. If you are uncertain call the carpet retailer you purchased the carpet from or your local carpet cleaning company.
5. Do not walk on the carpets until it’s completely dry and keep your pets off the carpet's as well. More importantly, do not move any blocks or tabs the tech may have put underneath your furniture legs. Doing so could cause rust or furniture bleed to your carpets. It could also damage furniture with wooded legs. Also remember to remove any breakables prior to the carpet cleaning appointment.
6. Additionally, always clean once a year as recommended by your manufacturer’s care and cleaning guidelines to maintain your warranty.
If you would like to know more about Maximize Your Carpet Cleaning Appointment visit us at tlccarpetcare.net or call TLC Carpet Care at 720-314-0178
Carpet Cleaners Castle Rock Co