In-Shop Wool Rug Cleaning : Carpet Cleaning Castle Rock Co
There it is your once beautiful wool rug sitting right there in the middle of the family room, and it just isn't as beautiful as it use to be. Between the kids, pets and a husband who always seem to track in things from his shoes, your wool rug has simply takes a beating.
Don't worry TLC Carpet Care in Castle Rock has a process of doing an in-shop wool rug cleaning. The turn around time from pick up to delivery is about 5 to 8 business days depending on snow days during the winter. We provide pick-up and delivery service at a flat fee of only 30.00 for in-shop wool rug cleaning services. In-shop wool rug cleaning uses roto-scubbers and a specially designed wash pool that allows us to clean the entire wool rug from front to back.
Some advantages of in-plant cleaning are:
- The complete removal of all dirt and soils, which dry bonnet cleaning cannot achieve.
- The rug can be thoroughly washed as it is completely submerged in our specially designed wash pool.
- The wash pool completely saturates your wool rug, making it much more likely flush out all contaminates.
TLC Carpet Care's In shop cleaning involves:
- Thorough saturation of the rug from front to back
- Bio- Break Enzymes are sprayed to help release soils
- Thorough bonnet scrubbing to work in the enzymes
- Bio Modifier enzymes or pet urine and odors
- Acid rinse to remove all enzymes
- Squeegee flush
- Fringe bleaching when applicable
- Final air drying process
If you would like more info on: In shop wool rug cleaning visit us at tlccarpetcare.net and to schedule your wool rug cleaning appointment visit call us at 720-314-0178
Carpet Cleaning Castle Rock Co