HOW TO PREPARE For Your CARPET Cleaning appointment
Carpet Cleaning CastLe Rock Co
How to prepare for your carpet cleaning appointment cleaned by TLC Carpet Care? Here are some recommendations prior to TLC Carpet Care's arrival that will make thing run smoothly:
- Please remove any heavy furniture such as couches, chairs, dining room chairs, end tables, plants, and area rugs from any rooms that are going to be cleaned.
- Please remove all breakable items such as picture frames, vases, lamps from furniture which will have to be moved back and forth.
- Please fold and tuck up any bed skirts, draperies so that they will not be sprayed by our pre-sprays.
- Please remove shoes or clothing which may be on the carpet.
- Computers, stereos, china hunches, tv stands, or things that cannot normally be moved. However, carpet underneath such items can be cleaned where sufficient room is available, or we can clean a few inches underneath such as beds or pool tables.
- During walk-through with your TLC Carpet Care techs, please advise them of any furniture that maybe brown such as furniture legs.
- Bring attention to any special concerns which may require extra attention.
- Please secure any cats or dogs prior to our arrival in a safe place where our cleaning won’t stress them out..
- Please have the first space in the driveway available for our carpet cleaning van.
- For safety purposes we recommend any little children be removed from all rooms being cleaned.
- One final note no furniture has to be moved that you don't want moved.
After Carpet Cleaning Instructions:
- Please leave any plastic tabs under your furniture for two days after cleaning.
- Please stay off the carpet until they are completely dry so not to re-soil them.
- Please use extreme caution when walking from the wet stairs to any hard surface area.
- Don't turn up heat as this will cause humidity and longer dry times.
If you have any questions about How to prepare for your carpet cleaning appointment visit our website at tlccarpetcare.net or call TLC Carpet Care at 720-314-0178