Urine Removal For Carpet Cleaning: Castle Rock Co
TLC Carpet Care in castle Rock Co uses a multi step process when it comes to removing pet urine from accept and padding. The following is the process of that protocol,
• First our carpet cleaning tech will use Urine Neutralizer with 4 parts water in a spray bottle or electric sprayer. We will apply directly to the area where the urine is. Remember that the area where the urine is may also be found in the padding and under the carpet may be more than twice the size of the stain on the surface of the fibers. TLC Carpet Care's tech will enough to reach the pad and subfloor. The carpet cleaning tech then will allow time to dwell.
• Then we the tech will extract Urine Neutralizer with a Water Claw® or Flash Extractor™ tool. Flush clear hot water around the Water Claw® tool several times to remove dissolved urine contamination. Sometimes for faster decontamination, we will use a Water Claw® extractor with Injectors.
TLC Carpet Care also uses Odor neutralization with Bio-Modifier Xtreme
• TLC Carpet Care's tech will mix with 1 part warm water. Apply Bio-Modifier Xtreme heavily enough to penetrate all affected areas. Injecting the pad by with the water claw, or pushing down manually, this will inject the chemical and provide even coverage. Use of a subsurface injection system such as the Injectimate or syringe can also be used to reach the contamination.
• Hydrocide Xtreme can be added to solution if additional odor neutralizing is needed.
TLC last step is using Urine Stain Remover
• Polyester, olefin, plush and berber and solution-dyed nylon fibers will not stain when using this product..
• Pre-test in an area like in the close to determine fiber colorfastness. Not recommended for natural fibers like wool.
• Apply Urine Stain Remover to the surface fibers and do not extract. You will leave the urine stain remover in the carpet as a post treatment. Urine Stain Remover is ready to use and requires no dilution. If stain is still present, TLC Carpet Care will come back and provide an additional treatment however that may also be additional cost.
For urine Stain Remover For Carpet Cleaning in Castle Rock Co call TLC Carpet Care 720.314.0178