1. Certified technicians and cleaning products – Look for a professional carpet cleaner in Castle Rock who uses certified techs and products certified by the IICRC, which means it is a Seal of Approval company. Unlike carpet cleaning machines you rent or buy, the truck-mounted machines professionals use have a super strong suction that enable them to extract deeply embedded dirt and stubborn stains hidden deep in the carpets backing – more so than other cheap and inferior carpet cleaning machines. If you have small children with sensitivities and are concerned about the application of carpet cleaning chemicals, look fro Castle Rock companies that use eco-friendly cleaning solutions that are plant-based and safe.
2. Industrial-strength equipment – Experienced professional cleaners know that vacuuming your carpets and area rugs before proceeding with a deep cleaning is crucial to achieving the best carpet cleaning . For that reason, professional cleaners will vacuum the carpets with a commercial grade vacuum cleaner to pick up dirt, dust, hair, and other dry contaminants.
3. Don’t injure your back – Another bonus is that professional cleaners will move heavy furniture out of the room before cleaning. No need to insure yourself. Plus, once the carpets are dry, the cleaner will move all of the furniture back to their original position. Just make sure moving furniture is part of the quote and not an extra fee.
4. Improve the air quality in your home – Regular carpet cleaning will only remove surface dirt and pollens, leaving pounds of built-up grime embedded in your carpet fibers. It is recommended that you have your carpets professionally cleaned once a year – more frequently for larger households with kids and pets – to remove deeply layered dirt underneath your carpet. A professional carpet cleaner’s truckmounts will eliminate the unseen dry contaminants, improving the air quality inside your Castle Rock home.
5. Save you time and money – When you clean your carpets yourself, you have to move the rent equipment, move furniture, vacuum all of the carpets, buy chemicals to remove stains, apply pre-treatments to your carpet, fill and empty the tanks, and pack up the equipment when you are done. Hiring a professional service means an experienced technician takes care of all of those tasks for, saving you time and a trip to the doctor.
6. Avoid mold and mildew – Mold and mildew are common carpet invaders. Often, they appear after someone attempts to clean their own carpets, leaving to much water in the carpet. Hiring a professional will ensure that your carpets do not become over-saturated with water.
7. Restore to your carpet to its original condition– Aside from removing stubborn stains and embedded dirt, professional carpet cleaners also aim to restore carpet to its original beauty and quality. Maintaining your carpets with regular professional deep cleanings will help you extend the life of your carpet and will leave your carpets feeling and looking fresh and clean.
8. Dupont Teflon Protection – Professional carpet cleaners also aim to help you protect your carpets from future stains and accidents with Dupont Teflon. Ask about having specially manufactured cleaning products applied to your carpet to protect the fibers from spots and spills.
9. Knowledge of different carpet fibers– An experienced carpet cleaning technician will have sufficient knowledge of the different fibers and brands of carpet, and will be able to suggest the best cleaning methods and products for your carpet. Instead of taking risk using a carpet cleaning rental or store-bought cleaning solution, protect your carpet from unintentional damage and let a professional carpet cleaner like TLC Carpet Care clean your carpet.
10. Money Back Guaranty– Find a local carpet cleaner who will offer a money back guarantee for their work. Reputable companies offer a 30- day money back guarantee, which includes a free follow-up cleaning if there are any touch ups.
For more info on Why Carpets Need Professional Cleaning visit our website at tlccarpetcare.net and to schedule your carpet cleaning appointment call our office at 720-314-0178