Recommendations for Proper Carpet Maintenance: Carpet Cleaning Castle Rock Co
Carpet cleaning can be a good habit. If you get into a routine and keep it up, you will see cleaner carpets and feel better for it. Understanding the best way to clean carpets will help you save time because you’ll use products that help keep your carpets clean longer and don’t require re-cleaning and possibility of early replacement. Not only will products and services of TLC Carpet Care to help keep your carpets looking cleaner longer, they can also help meet the warranty requirements of the carpet manufacturer. Below are some TLC Carpet Care recommendations to keeping your carpets clean and looking great.
- Vacuum at the weekly frequency with a commercial vacuum.
- Clean up spots as soon as they happen with carpet cleaning chemicals that do not raise the carpets ph causing it to resoil more quickly.
- Professionally deep clean your carpets at least every 6 to 12 months to remove deep-down, embedded dirt and grime. For premium cleaning benefits, ask about our 6-month cleaning programs.
Keep Dirt From Coming Inside
Preventing dirt and grime from getting on the carpet in the first place is a great way to keep it from getting dirty. The following helpful hints can stop dirt in its tracks.
- Use Door mats : Entry way door mats or runners can limit the amount of soils that enters and spreads into your carpets.
- No Shoes In The Home : You can save wear and tear on carpet by asking friends and guest to take their shoes off before entering your Castle Rock home.
- Clean your air filters : Clean or replace air filters in your HVAC systems as recommended by the IICRC. The more dust and particles removed by the filter, the fewer that fall onto the carpet fibers.
- For more info on Recommendations For Proper Carpet Maintenance visit our website at tlccarpetcare.net or call us at 720-314-0178.