TLC Carpet Care in Castle Rock Co provides professional area rug cleaning for all types of rugs (natural fiber/wool, synthetic). At TLC Carpet Care we know it is important to know the right cleaning process to identify your rug brand, fiber, dye stability and overall condition of the rug before any cleaning is to begin.
TLC Carpet Care carpet cleaning technicians are IICRC Certified and well classroom taught in the various areas of the rug cleaning procedures. This combination of experience, education and quality rug cleaning applications and the latest carpet cleaning equipment available to us sets us apart from the competition. You will be amazed with our carpet cleaning for area rugs!
Area Rug Cleaning Protocol:
- Pre-Inspection of rug(s) to be cleaned.
- Vacuum soil removal - Vacuuming of entire area.
- Pre-Treat rugs.
- Pre-Spray and Agitate.
- Extract the area rug with an acid Rinse to ensure fibers ph are left neutral.
- Dry stroke and use our air fans.
- Wool- is an extraordinary fiber and one of the superb yarns available to the rug industry. It has remarkable soil hiding and release characteristics. Wool organizations recommend that a ph of 4.5 to 8 be used when cleaning wool fibers.
- Synthetic- area rug fibers such as olefin, nylon or acrylic are becoming the standard in both residential and commercial settings. These fibers in most cases are to be treated and cleaned as standard carpeting.
Area Rug Cleaning Rates: $1.00 sq/ft
Synthetic Area Rugs .50 cents a sg/ ft
* We will remeasure your rugs before we start the cleaning process. Quotes are based on area rug dimensions. Turn around time is approx. 3 to 5 business days or less. Urine / Odor treated area rugs maybe more expensive.
* If color loss is present we will email you pictures and color restoration cost (optional).