Removing and cleaning dog poop completely and successfully from carpets can be difficult, but it is worth the extra time it takes to clean it the right way or our you better off calling out a professional carrot cleaning company to start with? Aside from making your carpets and area rugs look and smell dirty, areas that have dog poop and odor will attract your dog back to the same area at a later time to re-soil. Most animals especially dogs and cats will continue to mark the very same territory.
TLC Carpet Care is here to provide you with tips on cleaning up poop accidents that every dog owner eventually will have to deal with, and trust me its not pleasant or easy.
Carpet cleaning tips below explain how to clean poop from carpets:
- Cleaning from the outside towards the middle, use a towel to blot up as much poop as possible.
- To dilute the urine, rinse the area with water.
- Repeat the first step to blot up as much urine as possible.
- Apply vinegar and baking soda to eliminate odors from the bacteria in the poop. Make sure to use enough of the carpet cleaning solution to penetrate the carpet to the backing of the fibers
Carpet cleaning tips below explain how to clean dog waste from carpets:
- If the dog waste is solid, scoop it up with a dull spoon.
- If the waste is wet wait until it solidifies and then do step number 1.
- Apply an vinager and baking soda cleaner to the area to remove any remaining odors and stains.
How does vinegar and baking soda work on carpets and rugs? To clean both cat and dog-poop stains, we recommend using these two products most people already have in there Castle Rock home. Poop contain tremendous amounts of bacteria and this lets off an off gassing that will circulate thru your circulating air. Vinegar is a neutral ph that cleans with raising carpets ph to a alkaline level. baking soda will draw out the bacteria helping to eliminate the odors.
TLC Carpet Care has a Pet Solutions Package that deals with not only the removal of the stain but also the removal of the odors that come along with it. Most Pet Solutions Packages are additional on top of the labor and start at $99.00 and can go up from there depending on the severity of the stains and how many rooms and or stairs.
If you need more of a professional carpet cleaning call TLC Carpet Care at 720-314-0178 and for more info on How To Remove Dog Poop From Carpets visit our website at tlccarpetcare.net