How to Clean Oil & Grease Out of Carpets: Carpet Cleaning Castle Rock Co
1) Use a dry micro fiber towel to blot up oil or the grease, soaking up as much of it as possible. If the oil and or grease came from as hot stove be sure to clean it immediately, As your extracting, gently blot, do not rub or scrub or you will only spread the grease and oil. Always blot from the outside and work your way towards the center for maximum removal.
2) Apply TLC Carpet Care Avenge cleaning solution or a protein spotter to the stain and allow to dwell for ten minutes.
3) Using another clean towel, (it make take several towels) begin blotting the oil or grease deposits until they are completely gone. You may need top repeat this process. as necessary until the oil & grease is gone.
4) Once you've removed the stain apply an acid rinse to neutralize the carpets ph. or you could see the stain wick back up and leaving behind the solution residue may cause a browning stain that will require an addition cleaning.
5) After you have completely cleaned and rinsed place a fan on the carpets to aid in the drying process which should only take a couple hours.
6) Only after the area is completely dry, vacuum the area to let the fibers return to remove any possible residue.
If your are unable to remove your oil or grease deposits give the professionals at TLC Carpet Care a call. They can effectively and permanently remove any and all oil and grease deposit as if they had never happened.
If you would like more info on: How To Clean Oil & Grease Out Of Carpets visit our website at tlccarpetcare.net or give us a call at 720-314-0178 / Carpet Cleaners Castle Rock Co