Decontaminating Your Carpets: Carpet Cleaning Castle Rock Co
- In optimal situations, bacteria in a contaminated carpet can double in just a matter of hours, creating a serious health problem f rot your pets, kids and even your guest.
- In about 16 hours, each bacterial cell will produce over 32 million new bacteria cells.
- having these bacteria airborne spreading thru your HVAC system can spread and cause illness. Additionally, the bacteria will continue to produce nauseas gasses while they are active.
- A cat or dog will commonly continue to pee on the the same carpet, feeding the bacteria there daily.
- These carpets cannot be just steam cleaned. Once the urine salts have formed, they must be re-liquefied first before they can be extracted.
- There-liquefied urine must be thoroughly rinsed out of the carpets or the salts will multiply and the problem will quickly return.
- Some carpet cleaning companies do not treat these salts, so make sure your Castle Rock Carpet cleaning company does.
Call TLC Carpet Care today to schedule your carpet cleaning appointment at 720-314-0178 and for more info on Decontaminating Your Carpets visit our website at tlccarpetcare.net We look forward to serving your carpet cleaning needs,