Cleaning dog poop and urine completely from carpets can be difficult, but it is worth the money hiring a professional carpet cleaning company in Castle Rock Co to make sure it's done correctly. Aside from making your Castle Rock home look and smell dirty, areas that have dog poop or urine odor will attract your little furry friend back to the area where he will go again multiple times.
TLC Carpet Care provided this article to provide you with suggestions on how to clean up the pop and urine accidents that every dog owner eventually will confront, in case you can't hire a professional.
Cleaning Up Urine From Carpets
The steps below explain how to clean urine from carpets and rugs.
- Cleaning from the outside inward, use a dye free towel to blot up all the urine as possible.
- To dilute the urine, rinse the area with vinegar and water.
- Repeat the first step to blot up as much urine as possible.
- Use a Bio-Modifier enzyme solution to eliminate bacteria. Make sure to use enough of the enzyme solution to penetrate the carpet fibers, pad, and the underlying sub floor.
Cleaning Up Poop From Carpets
The steps below explain how to clean dog waste from carpets and rugs.
- If the dog waste is solid, pick it up or wait till it dries,
- If the waste is wet, spray with a product such as Poop-Freeze, which solidifies the waste, and then pick it up.
- Apply an Bio- Modifier enzyme to the stain to remove any remaining odors and stains.
How Pet Enzymes Kill Bacteria
As mentioned above, to clean both urine and poop stains, we recommend using an bio-modifier enzyme. Poop and urine contain tremendous amounts of bacteria. The bacteria produce strong ammonia gasses that produce odors during the digestion process. To eliminate the smell, you must kill the bacteria. Enzyme cleaners contain live micro-organisms that work to digest the bacteria. Eliminating the bacteria and, therefore, eliminating the ammonia gasses and the smell.
For more info on Cleaning Dog Poop & Urine From Carpet visit us at tlccarpetcare.net or call us at 720-314-0178
Carpet Cleaners Castle Rock Co
TLC Carpet Care serves Castle Rock Co as we as Sedalia, Larkspur, Franktown, Parker and Elizabeth Co.