What TLC Carpet Care Does: Carpet Cleaning Castle Rock Co
Believe it or not a lot of Castle Rock homeowners with carpeting in their home or rental properties are not aware of the need to have it thoroughly cleaned on a annual basis. But the fact is that as beautiful and functional as modern carpeting can be it's not like a kitchen counter top that can be wiped clean with a towel. It is, essentially, a thick, absorbent pad of fabric spread across the floor that you, your family, your kids, your cats and dogs walk on daily. It requires a type of professional carpet cleaning in order to continue to look its best and maintain its soft feel and look. Also, your carpet acts as the largest filter in your house trapping dust and dirt on a daily basis.
A dry vacuuming of your home or rental property will generally do an ok job of removing surface dirt and dust along with some of the other contaminates that can be brought in by walking in and out of your home. What it won’t do is extract the other soils and bacteria hidden deep inside the fibers that are invisible to the naked eye but affect the home or office environment in subtle, important ways. These unwelcome guests include bacteria and dust mites--which may have no fear of the standard dry vac--are no match for our state of the art, Prochem truck mounted steam cleaning technology. Would you only vacuum your clothes and not clean them? TLC's carpet cleaning process gets deep into your carpet's fibers with steam and pressure forces no carpet portable machine could ever do. Here are a few interim steps we need to take to prepare your carpet including.
- Pre-Inspection - By ensuring that we know exactly what type of carpet fibers we’re cleaning with we make sure we select the carpet cleaning chemicals that will help us achieve optimal cleanliness at the end of the process.
- Pre-conditioning - This part of the process breaks up stubborn deep-seated soils and bacteria as well as stains so the steam vacuum can do its job more effectively. Its comparison to soaking your clothes before washing them.
- Grooming (if needed) - Heavier soiling sometimes calls for a preliminary scrub to aid in de-flocculation and removal of debris from carpet fibers.
- Presoak - To allow sufficient time for enzymes to work thoroughly.
Once the preparatory steps are complete it’s time to put our truck mounted steam cleaning systems to work. This hi-powered carpet cleaning technology brings the clean in ways a carpet cleaning portable can’t clean. This is What TLC Carpet Care Does:
- A steam hot water extraction.
- An six jet wand system to introduce eco-friendly cleaning solutions into the heated water.
- A high-pressure truck-mount that delivers the hot water and cleaning solutions directly into the fabric of the carpet.
- A vacuum blower to extract the waste water and contaminates.
- 200 feet vacuum hose to remove the waste water and residue from the home or office.
- A separate waste tank that holds the effluvia for later disposal off-site.
The last part of our truck mounted carpet cleaning system is the quick breakdown and cleanup. With no bulky carpet cleaning portables to bring in and out into and out of your home or office and all by products moved quickly and efficiently away from the work area there is virtually no cleanup to do once the job is complete. We simply take our hoses back to the truck and we’re done.