Things To Do Before Your Carpet Cleaner Arrives- Highlands Ranch CO
Thank you for trusting us with your carpets. When we are finished, your home will be sparkling fresh, and beautiful – guaranteed! Here are some suggestions to help us both:
- Please advise your Cleaning Specialist about any special requirements to follow on moving your furniture, i.e., weak legs, loose tops, etc. We will only move furniture that is reasonably movable for one man. Also we don't move things of liability such as computers, tvs, entertainment centers, china hutches, beds, dressers, ect.
- Please vacuum your traffic areas and under furniture you want moved, before we arrive. If you need to move furniture out to vacuum underneath, please place it back exactly where it belongs or remove it from the carpet area completely so as not to cover the traffic area next to, or in front of the furniture. We will be happy to move it, clean under it, and then replace it.
- Please pin up any full-length draperies so that they will be at least 6 inches from the carpet. Pin up any skirts on upholstered furniture, which may be touching the carpet.
- Please pull up bed skirts.
- Remove all items from furniture, which will have to be temporarily moved from its regular location to properly clean your carpet, including books on tables, etc. We will not move furniture that displays breakable items.
- Any small pieces of furniture such as dining room chairs, magazine racks, etc. that you can remove from the carpet to be cleaned will shorten processing time and return the carpet to normal use sooner.
- We will not move: China cabinets, any large, heavy furniture or objects or electronics of any kind! These items can be safely cleaned around.
- Let your Tech know about any loose or preexisting conditions where your carpets are concerned.
- Please call to your Cleaning Specialist’s attention any spots or stain which may require special attention and identify the staining agent if possible. He or she has had specialized training in handling these concerns.
- For your pet’s peace of mind (and ours!) please put them in a safe place where our cleaning won’t disturb them. The door will remain over.
- Please have arrangements for the safety of smaller children.
- If it has snowed please have your sidewalk and drive ways clear of snow and ice.
- Have any fans reday to go if you want to increase dry time.
- What not to do ? Please do not pre- treat the carpets with any home spoters or cleaners.
- Please try to give the tech plenty of space to do his job and try not to help.
- If you have any questions prior to our arrival please feel free to contact us at 720.314.0178
Thank you for working with us. We look forward to serving you