TLC Carpet Care's Process Includes: Carpet Cleaning Castle Rock Co
Carpet Cleaning & Upholstery Cleaning in Castle Rock Co!
TLC Carpet Care in Castle Rock Co offers the following carpet cleaning process.
- Preliminary inspection of your carpet fibers for identification of stains hard-to-clean traffic areas.
- Estimate of carpet cleaning upfront.
- Pre-treatment of spots and stains with enzyme applications.
- Pre-spray of carpet traffic areas with pre-treating solution to break up ground-in soil.
- Rinsing/extraction of carpet with our ProChem truck mounted steam extraction unit, using low ph water to remove cleaning solution and soiling. The carpet cleaning truckmount machine we use to thoroughly clean and rinse your carpets uses high pressure hot water 500 psi. It helps to break up dirt, kills bacteria and contaminates that are in your carpet. The machine then produces a extraction to remove the soils and chemicals from your carpets fibers. This ensures a acid rinse that keeps the ph of your carpet neutral and helps to reduce future soiling.
- ScotchGard application by customer request
- Use of commercial fans for quick drying times upon request.
- Post-treatment of any stubborn stains.
- Final inspection with you to ensure your complete satisfaction
- Carpets are damp to the touch after cleaning. Drying time is usually 6 to 10 hours.
TLC Carpet Care in Castle Rock Co offers carpet protection. When ScotchGard is applied properly, it will create a protective shield that repels soiling, for and brink beverages, dirt and grime, giving you time to clean any spills and prevent stains.
For example, if your kids spill kool-aid and the carpet does not have ScotchGard, the carpet will turn a red color as the kool-aid absorbs into the fiber. If you spill a glass of kool-aid and your carpet is ScotchGard protected, you will see the beverage bead up and stay on the surface of the carpet, giving you time to clean it and preventing it from dying your carpeting.
Another benefit of ScotchGard is its prevention of oxidation and wear in the carpet. If you have ever looked closely at your neighbors carpets you can usually see where they most often walk. The carpets in high traffic areas often discolor from oxidation and premature wear. TLC Carpet Care's protective shield of the ScotchGard prolongs the beauty of those areas and prevents the carpet from getting dirty as as quickly.
If you want to prolong the life and years of your carpets and furniture, call TLC Carpet Care today. For more on TLC Carpet Care's Process Include visit our website at tlccarpetcare.net