Stubbern Coffee Stain Removal for Carpets, Carpet Cleaning - Castle Rock CO
Stubbern Coffee Stain Removal For Carpets, Carpet Cleaning Castle Rock CO
From TLC Carpet Care
Coffee stain removal instructions
- Soak up and blot as much of the spill as possible. Vacuum up any remaining moisture.
- Prepare suggested cleaning solutions below, beginning with the first one listed. If nit sure call TLC Carpet Care in Castle Rock CO for recommended spot cleaners.
- Get an acid based acidity solution on an inconspicuous spot of carpet to ensure it does not discolor or damage the carpet, preferably in a closet where possible damage may not be seen.
- Apply the Acid based acidity to the stain area. Apply first to cloth and use cloth to apply to carpet. Work from the outside of the stain toward the center. Make sure when cleaning the stain that you don't scrub to hard and frey they carpet fiber.
- Allow the cleaning solution to remain on the carpet overnight.
- Blot with a clean white cloth until no more stain transfers to the cloth. Do not rub the stain area or you might damage the carpet fibers.
- Rinse with cold water. Be sure all cleaning solution is removed from carpet.
- If you can still see the stain, be patient time released acidity take time.
- If the stain remains, try the next solution on the list and follow the same protocol above. If the stain persists after trying each solution listed, contact a professional cleaner.
- Once the stain is removed. Call TLC Carpet Care in Castle Rock to apply a carpet protector such as Dupont teflon. You can reach TLC Carpet Care in Castle Rock CO at 720.314.0178