- Questions For Carpet Cleaners: Centennial CO
- “How long have you been in business?” The answer can speak volumes about a company’s reputation and experience. A quick Google search for customer reviews can also tell you a lot about the company.
- “Do you vacuum before deep cleaning the carpet?” The answer should be yes. Vacuuming before deep cleaning is critical and makes a difference in the end result.
- “How is your pricing structured?” Pricing should be based on the area cleaned, not by the number of rooms. Make sure to measure your area before you get on the phone. Room sizes vary, so be careful of any company that quotes price by the room.
- “How much will it cost?” When you’re on the phone, get an estimate that you’re comfortable with – before the cleaner comes to your house.
- Are your technicians certified through the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration (IICRC)?
- Do you move the furniture or should I have it moved before you arrive? If you move the furniture, do you charge extra?
When They Arrive
Here are a few considerations for when the cleaners arrive.
- Be sure to point out any problem areas, spots or pet stains that need special attention.
- All major U.S. carpet manufacturers highly recommend the use of SOA products in their residential warranties.
- Many warranties also require you to check with the carpet manufacturer before allowing additional treatments, such as re-applying stain treatments or anti-static treatments.
- Finally, wait for the carpet to dry completely before walking on it or moving the furniture back into the room. If you replace the furniture too quickly, rust or stains from paint or finishes could mar the carpet permanently.
- Call TLC Carpet Care today:720.314.0178