How To Remove Kool Aid Spots From You're Carpets; Carpet cleaning Castle Rock Co
HOW TO REMOVE KOOL AID Spots FROM Your CARPETs: Carpet Cleaning Castle Rock Co
- When you see a Kool- aid stain in your carpets, call your local carpet cleaning company. TLC Carpet Care in Castle Rock Co has experts in removing such stains, Until then its important to act as quickly as possible before the stain sets into the carpet. Use a few terri cloths to soak up any Kool-Aid. Do your best to blot as much of the Kool-Aid stain (instead of scrubbing).
- Take 1 cup of warm water and mix it with ½ teaspoon of peroxide.
- Apply the peroxide carpet cleaning solution directly onto the Kool-Aid stain using a clean white terri cloth (using a white cloth will help you see how much of the Kool-Aid is being absorbed from the carpet). Start from the outside of the stain and work your way in, being careful not to spread the stain onto other areas of the carpet.
- If you can still see the Kool-Aid stain, mix 1 cups of water with 1 cup of peroxide.
- Using this carpet cleaning solution and a clean white cloth, repeat steps 1 through 3.
- After applying this solution to remove red Kool-Aid from you carpets, if the stain is still visible call your local carpet cleaner.
- Apply this peroxide solution directly onto the remaining stain and blot from the outside in. There is a chance the peroxide may lighten the carpet slightly, so be sure to test the carpet cleaning solution on a smaller area of carpet before applying a large amount.
- Once the Kool-Aid stain is no longer visible, apply cold water directly to the stain to rinse the carpet.
- Blot up any remaining moisture and put a fan on carpets. Call TLC Carpet Care Today 720.314.0178 or visit us at tlccarpetcare.net