So it comes a time that you can't look at those filthy carpets anymore. It is so frustrating that you paid A professional cleaner to come in and clean the carpets. Sometimes it's a little bit of money on a special other times it's a lot of money but either way those carpets just never seem to stay clean. Is it time to replace the carpets? Is it time just to get them cleaned again? If I do get them clean how am I going to find a good carpet cleaner in Castle Rock Co?
TLC Carpet Care understands those concerns that are going through many people's minds with carpets and their maintenance because carpets are designed to hide the dirt, that's what they do they filter everything that goes across them until we vacuum our carpets and then get them cleaned. That's why carpet manufacturers have put it into their warranties that carpet should be cleaned every year by a professional carpet cleaning company. But are all steam extraction carpet cleaning methods by a professional the same? You have probably experienced this yourself one time you have a company come they do an amazing job, the technician is on time, he's courteus, he shows attention to everything that you show him. So then when it's time to get your carpets cleaned you call the company back and you have a different carpet cleaning technician and the results are not the same. this can not only be frustrating but it also a waste of money. I might as well just go and clean the carpets myself. Then you try renting a carpet cleaning portable or some other spotting method maybe even borrow your friends carpet cleaning machine. It's a lot of work cleaning carpets, dumping the dirty water out of the machine, waiting for hours for carpets to dry, and then when you're all done, the carpets look okay for about a few days but then it looks dirtier.
These events probably brought you to this point of the search of how do you pick the best carpet cleaners Castle Rock Co. Well I would like to give you a couple things to consider and look for when you're doing your carpet cleaning homework. Because many people just go straight to how much do you charge. Which is a very important part of the decision-making process. Nobody wants to spend more than they have to but at the same time if you spend less and don't get a good service did you really save any money? Carpet cleaning is the one service you don't want too go cheap on.
Here are a couple things to look for:
1. Look for Google reviews on the company, this can be found online or even on the company's website.
2. Ask if the carpet cleaning company has a money back guarantee. If they do not then they are not willing to put their money where their mouth is. Any company that is reputable and quality minded Will ensure that their services are 100% guaranteed or you don't pay. This is just a good reference point to show what type of work the company is willing to provide.
3. How detailed are the services they provide. Every professional carpet cleaner knows that the carpets must be pre treated, this is one of the most important part of the carpet cleaning process. Sadly though many cleaners do not pre treat the carpet.
4. Well what about moving upholstery? This is an area that varies per company policy. Sometimes the castle Rock home is completely empty and it's easy to clean wall to wall carpet. But many times the homeowners are still residing in the home and they need their traffic areas cleaned. A good quality cleaner and the best carpet cleaners in Castle Rock will provide some furniture moving. Such as a couch tables, nightstands, chairs, dining room tables. This is to remove the ground in soil that has been trafficked in between the cleanings. Many times though moving large items like beds, dressers, entertainment centers is not necessary. Yes there is some dust underneath there and under the beds, but a professional hot water extraction is not necessary to get that cleaned. A quality carpet cleaner will move those pieces of furniture if you desire to have them vacuumed behind and under but it usually is at a small extra charge to cover the labor involved. But again it is not always necessary to do that with steam carpet cleaning. Some Castle Rock homeowners have their maids provide this service once a year when they're doing weekly cleaning.
5. What about the cleaning products that a good carpet cleaner should use? Experienced carpet cleaning companies understands that if you leave a sticky residue in your carpet your carpets will resoil very quickly. This is one of those frustrating points that many homeowners have troubles with. But it doesn't have to be, a professional carpet cleaning company again will care for their carpets and try to make them as clean as possible and help them stay as clean longer. This is done by using products that are detergentless and soap free. By removing detergents from the cleaning process you are leaving the fibers sparkling clean without a sticky residue that will attract more soil. Also many good carpet cleaners here in Castle Rock will provide a acid rinse process that will rinse any soaps out of the carpet and leave the carpets soft and fluffy.
6. Does green carpet cleaning clean as well as other carpet cleaning processes? Sometimes, green carpet cleaning primarily means that the products being used will biodegrade, do not have any odors or harmful chemicals to humans or pets. One of the best ones we found is alkaline water. It removes soil from the carpet, it's green, and it has no odor. Completely safe for your family and your pets.
7. If it's possible to find a company that is small and family owned you will most likely get a better service. The owners are operating in the business and on the business therefore they take better care of their clients. Yes it is true large companies are not fly by night and you may feel that a large franchise is more secure. That is again why looking for a family owned company who gives 100% commitment and also a 100% guarantee on their carpet cleaning services is usually where you will find the best carpet cleaning services in Castle Rock and anywhere else.
I hope these carpet cleaning suggestions have been helpful to you in your search for finding the best carpet cleaning service for yourself. If you are in the town of Castle Rock please contact us for a quote or for our House Cleaning Packages.
TLC Carpet Care