FAQ about Tile Cleaning - Castle Rock CO
• Can you get my grout white again? Our system will remove ALL oils, grease, grime, and soil from your tile and grout. Even after the soils are removed, your grout may have some imperfections that cannot be taken out with cleaning especially if the grout is more than 10 years old. But don't worry, even if your grout is in bad shape, we can always dye the grout. The cost to re-colour is a fraction of the cost of buying new tile. Call TLC Carpet Care 720.314.0178.
• How can my grout be permanently re-coloured? First, we clean your grout to remove all soils. Next, we apply one of 40 different colours of dye to the grout. We use the best dye available to change grout colour. It is more than a water based thin dye or a paint. Our dye is an impregnator that penetrates 1/2" into the grout and will not chip like paint and it will not fade for many years to come. The dye is also a sealer that protects the grout from taking in dirt and oils.
• How do I know if I need tile and grout cleaning? If your grout is looking darker and dirtier in your high traffic areas than the areas you never walk on, you need professional cleaning. Many times, this is the result of not applying a sealant when the tile was installed.
• What type of soils clean up well from tile and grout? If you have pets in your home, your grout gets very dirty from the oils in their fur, which cleans up very well. This usually is the biggest difference we see in cleaning. Urine stains in grout may lighten up tremendously or be completely removed. Other food grease and oils normally clean up quite well too. Rust can be occasionally removed from tile.
• Do you guarantee the grout re-colouring process will last? Of course! The manufacturer tells us the grout re-colourant will last forever. However, we know grout will eventually wear away and so will the colour. We give a solid 10-YEAR WARRANTY with our grout re-colouring process. If it fades, chips, or is removed, we'll fix it for you FREE. The only exceptions are due to acts of God (flooding) or physical damage to the grout.
If your grout wasn't sealed when it was new, it is a very good idea for you to have us seal it after cleaning. Beware of the cheap sealers that are sold in hardware stores as these water based sealers DO NOT protect your tile very well. YOU MUST NEVER SEAL GROUT WITHOUT THOROUGHLY CLEANING IT FIRST. Doing this will seal in any dirt that is in the grout. TLC Carpet Care is Castle Rocks Premier Tile and Grout Cleaning Expert. Call us today at 720.314.0178
TLC Carpet Care proudly serves Castle Rock, Parker, and all of Douglas County.