1. ICCRC Certified equipment and cleaning solutions – Look
for a professional carpet cleaner TLC Carpet Care in Castle Rock Co who uses equipment and products certified by the Carpet and Rug Institute, which means it is a Seal of Approval carpet cleaning company. Unlike machines you rent or buy, the portable steam cleaners or truck-mounted machines professionals use have a super strong suction that enable them to extract deeply embedded soils and ugly stains – more so than other carpet cleaning machines. If you have small children with sensitivities and are concerned about the use of toxic carpet cleaning chemicals, find companies that use bio-friendly cleaning products that are plant-based and safe.
2. Commercial-strength vacuum power – Experienced professional cleaners know that vacuuming before proceeding with a deep cleaning is crucial to achieving the best results. For that reason, professional cleaners will vacuum the carpets with an industrial-strength vacuum to pick up dirt, dust, hair, and other dry contaminants.
3. Don’t injure yourself– Another benefit is that professional cleaners will your furniture out of the room before cleaning. No need to break your back or rent a machine. Plus, once the carpets are dry, TLC's technician will move all of the furniture back to their original places. Just make sure moving upholstery is part of the price you are quoted and an up-sell.
4. Improve the air quality in your home – Weekly vacuuming will only remove surface dirt and dust, leaving pounds of built-up grime embedded in your carpet fibers. It is recommended that you have your carpets professionally cleaned once a year – more frequently for larger households and areas with high traffic – to remove deeply layered dirt underneath your carpet. A professional carpet cleaner’s to eliminate the unseen dry contaminants, improving the air quality inside your home.
5. Save your time and money – When you clean your carpets yourself, you have to move the furniture, vacuum all of the carpets, spot treat your carpet to remove stains, apply pre-treatment solution to your carpet, fill and empty the waste water and carry and cleaning the carpet cleaning portable when you are done. Using a TLC Carpet Care service means an certified technician takes care of all of those tasks for, saving you time and a trip to the doctor.
6. Prevent mold spores– Mold and mildew are common carpet invaders. Often, they appear after someone attempts to clean their own carpets, leaving them excessively wet. Hiring a professional will ensure that your carpets do not become over-saturated and are properly extracted with cleaning technology.
7. Restore to your carpet to its new condition – Aside from removing stains, bacteria and embedded dirt, professional carpet cleaners like TLC Carpet Care also aim to restore carpet to its original beauty and quality. Maintaining your carpets with annual professional deep cleanings will help you extend the life of your carpet and will leave your carpets feeling and looking fresh and clean.
8. Carpet Protection – TLC Carpet Care in Castle Rock also aim to help you protect your carpets from future stains and accidents. Ask about having specially manufactured cleaning agents applied to your carpet to protect the fibers from wear and tear, as well as stains and spills.
9. Knowledge of carpet fibers – An experienced carpet cleaning technician will have vast knowledge of the different types and brands of manufactures and will be able to recommend the recommended carpet cleaning process and chemicals for your carpet. Instead of taking risk using a carpet cleaning portables or store-bought cleaning products, prevent your carpet from accidental damage and let a pro like TLC Carpet Care clean your carpet.
10. TLC Carpet Care's Guarantees – Find a local Castle Rock carpet cleaner who will offer a 100% money back guarantee for his work. Most carpet cleaning companies offer a standard two week guarantee, which includes a free follow-up cleaning if there are any problems with their carpet cleaning.
Call TLC Carpet Care in Castle Rock Co today at 720.314.0178 and visit our website at tlccarpetcare.net