1. Certified TruckMounts and cleaning chemicals – Are you looking for a professional carpet cleaner in Castle Rock Co who uses truck-mounts and chemicals certified by the Carpet and Rug Institute, which means it is a Seal of Approval carpet cleaning company. Unlike portable carpet cleaning machines you rent from the store, the portable carpet cleaners or truck-mounted machines professionals use have a super strong extraction that enables them to extract deeply in the backing of the carpets embedded dirt and stubborn stains – more so than other cheap carpet cleaning machines. If you have children or pets with allergen sensitivities and are concerned about the use of toxic carpet cleaning chemicals, find carpet cleaning companies like TLC Carpet Care in Castle Rock Co that use eco-friendly cleaning chemicals that are plant-based and natural.
2. Industrial-strength Extraction power – TLC Carpet Care's certified carpet technicians know that vacuuming your carpets before proceeding with a deep cleaning is crucial to achieving the best carpet cleaning results. For that reason, professional TLC Carpet techs will vacuum the carpets with an industrial-strength vacuum to pick up dirt, dust, hair, and other dry contaminants.
3. Don’t injure yourself– Another perk is that professional cleaners will your heavy furniture back and forth during cleaning. No need to injure yourself. Also, once your carpets are dry, TLC's tech will put everything back in place. Just make sure moving furniture is included in the price you are quoted over the phone.
4. Improve the air quality fro your family – Weekly vacuuming will only remove surface dust leaving embedded dirt and soil in your carpet fibers. Carpet manufactures recommend that you have your carpets professionally cleaned at once a year – twice a year for larger households and areas with high traffic – to remove deeply layered dirt underneath your carpet. TLC Carpet Care's chemicals will break down the unseen dry contaminants, improving the air quality inside your carpets.
5. Save you time – When you clean your carpets yourself, you have to take time off work, which means your losing more money beyond just paying fro the carpet cleaning. TLC Carpet Care in Castle Rock Co can clean the average in home inside of two hours.
6. Avoid mold and mildew – Mold damage are common problems. Often, they appear after someone attempts to clean their own carpets, cause they don't have the carpet cleaning equipment to remove all the water. Hiring TLC Carpet Care in Castle Rock Co will ensure that your carpets do not become over-saturated and are properly extracted with TLC's Truck-mounted carpet cleaning units.
7. Restore to your carpet to its original condition – Aside from extracting stubborn stains and bacteria, TLC Carpet Care also tries to restore carpet to its original condition Cleaning your carpets with regular professional deep cleanings will help you extend the life of your carpets and keep up with your manufactures warrantee.
8. Dupont Protection – Carpet Cleaners like TLC Carpet Care will to help you protect your carpets from future spots and spills. Ask about having Dupont Teflon applied to your carpets to protect the fibers from spots and spills.
9. Knowledge of different carpet brands – TLC's carpet cleaning technician will have sufficient knowledge and training of the different types and brands of carpet that are in your home, and will be able to recommend the best cleaning chemicals and cleaning process for your carpet. Instead of taking risk using a carpet cleaning rental or store-bought cleaning solution, protect your carpet from unintentional damage and let a professional carpet cleaner clean your carpet.
10. Guaranteed – TLC Carpet Care in Castle Rock CO will offer a money back for his carpet cleaning work. Reputable companies offer a 30- day guarantee, which includes a free follow-up cleaning if there any stain come back up.
For more info on, Do Carpets Need To Be Professionally Cleaned call TLC Carpet Care today 720.314.0178 and visit us at tlccarpetcare.net