Controlling Allergies with Carpet Cleaning ~ Carpet Cleaning Castle Rock Co
When it comes to allergies in Castle Rock dry climate, there are thousands of irritants that can potentially cause allergy and asthma attacks to your family members, but medical experts estimate that at least 90% of these attacks are triggered by one common culprit: Microscopic dust mite feces.
Dust mite feces is one of the smallest microscopic allergens you can't see with the naked eye and the hardest allergens to control, but it’s not impossible. TLC Carpet Care in Castle Rock Co offers some steps that you can take today to help rid your home of this problem. First…
- Place your mattresses and pillows in allergy-impermeable covers
- Have your mattress cleaned at least once a year.
- Vacuum twice a week, using a “high-efficiency particulate air filter”, HEPA filter, so that microscopic allergens aren’t released back into the air through your vacuum’s exhaust.
- Electrostatic filters helps remove airborne pollens and some dust mites from your carpets.
- Have your air ducts in your heating and air conditioning system cleaned once every two years. .
- Use a professional dehumidifier. Dust mites don't like a dry climate.
- Professionally clean your upholstery, drapes and curtains every six months to a year.
- And most importantly, clean your carpets every six to twelve months using hot water steam cleaning process to get your carpets thoroughly cleaned. Additionally you can have the carpeting and upholstery treated with anti-allergen carpet cleaning formulas,
To get all the dirt, allergens, chemicals and other pollutants out, major carpet manufacturers Like Shaw Industries recommends TLC Carpet Care's carpet cleaning method over all the others—hot water extraction, like TLC Carpet Care uses. A portable carpet cleaning machine that you rent from the grocery store can’t even begin to deliver the same results.