Common Carpet Cleaning Questions: Carpet Cleaning Castle Rock Co
Hiring professional carpet cleaners in Castle Rock Co can be confusing because most Castle Rock homeowners only ask ONE Common Question: “How Much Do You Charge?” Unfortunately, the answer to this question won’t say much about a company’s reputation and experience. Instead, when your looking for a carpet cleaning company like TLC Carpet Care in Castle Rock Co, ask the following questions and find the most qualified carpet cleaning company.
- Does your carpet cleaning company remove almost any stain from my carpet?
- Can you get rid of Urine Stains and pet odors from my carpets and padding?
- Will stains resurface after cleaning?
- How long will my carpets be wet when you finish the carpet cleaning?
- Is there anything to help dry my carpets quicker?
- Do you move upholstery and personal belongings? Is that extra?
- Do you use Steam or dry cleaning ? Which process is better)
- How long does your carpet cleaning take?
- Are you carpet cleaning technicians certified by the IICRC? If so, how many classes have you've been certified in?
- Do you Guarantee your carpet cleaning? If so, are you willing to return if sets come back and I'm not happy with the job?
These questions may sound pretty basic , but how many times have you though about other things about the carpet cleaning process? Instead, you probably think all carpet cleaning companies are the same, but there not. A Carpet cleaners experience and reputation in the community are very important. TLC Carpet Care in Castle Rock has nothing but 5 star reviews on Google.