Carpet Cleaning Steps: Carpet Cleaning Castle Rock Co
When TLC carpet Care In Castle Rock Co, before we begin to clean carpet we move the furniture like sofa chairs love seats and other breakable items thru out your home. We respectfully ask that small items such as boxes, magazines, shoes, etc. in the areas to be cleaned should be removed before we arrive. Also, plan to have your pets and children to be away from the area where we are cleaning and also during the dry time.
- TLC Carpet Care in Castle Rock has a Pre-Inspection every client will receive a carpet cleaning experience starts with a professional pre-inspection. Our carpet cleanings techs will inspect your particular areas of concern with in your carpets as well as noting carpet construction and soiling conditions and any damages ares. The tech will also advise you of any possible permanent staining and replacement needs.
- TLC can also provide a vacuuming for your carpets when necessary. Your carpet will be thoroughly vacuumed with a special Vacuum Cleaner to remove bonded dry soil and the organic debris. Dry soil and hair is removed by a thorough vacuuming. Removing dry soil and hair is one of the most important steps in carpet cleaning.
- Furniture Moving Sofas, chairs and tables will be carefully moved and the tabs will be placed underneath to protect the carpets and padding. Heavier pieces, beds and dressers are left in place under our regular pricing structure. Furniture that are protected with disposable blocks and tabs can be removed when the carpets are completely dry.
- TLC uses Bio Break Enzymes to Pre-spray & Pre-spot Traffic areas and spots are pretreated for more effective soil and spot removal.
- Pre-Agitation: Your carpets will be pre-agitated with a carpet groomer or roto vac cleaning machine (depending on soil level) to further loosen traffic area soil and stains.
- Extract an Acid Rinse Once the soil has been loosened to correct the carpets ph balance, our state-of-the-art truck-mounted hot water extraction process the acid rinse thoroughly to flush the carpet pile. Pressure and heat are regulated so that carpet is not over-wet. We clean with water temperature between 200 °F - 220°F.
- Every carpet that we clean is pH balanced so that there is no soaps left behind. This treatment is used as a rinse or applied after the rinse depending on soiling condition. Improving air quality by removing pollens, dust mites, etc.
- Post-spot inspection to make sure If any spots are not removed during the cleaning process, specialty spotting techniques are implemented. Note: Permanent stains identified by our carpet cleaning tech may not be removed.
- Some will our Berber carpets benefit from a dry carpet cleaning process. Ask your tech whether he advises this process or not. Dry cleaning may assists in faster drying and prevents wicking on some carpets.
- Speed Dry High velocity air fans are available for rent and are placed on the carpet to speed dry carpet
- For Carpet Cleaning Steps call TLC Carpet Care in castle Rock Co 720.310.0178 or visit us at tlccarpetcare.net