Carpet Cleaning Process- Parker CO
At TLC Carpet Care in parker Co out expert technicians are clean, uniformed employees that you will feel comfortable with in your home. Our hot water extraction method removes the toughest, deepest dirt, safely and gently. Our powerful “Truck-Mount Cleaning Systems” removes 95% of the moisture and all of the cleaning agents. Therefore, you are left with a shorter, dry time (usually 2-12 hours) and no sticky soapy residue, so your carpet stays cleaner, longer. Using Pro Chem truck-mount equipment also means the only equipment we bring in your home is our hose and a cleaning wand, not messy, bulky equipment or smelly, messy buckets. Our Roto Vac 360I is the latest and most advanced cleaning tool the industry has to offfer. Its cleaning action is far more superior than that of the traditional wand. Most companies that use the traditional wand give you one to two strokes per sg ft, where the Roto Vac 360I is motor driven and can clean up to 300 spin cycles per minute. Thus the cleaning action is much more thorough.
- We can protect your carpets, rugs, and Upholstery with Dupont Teflon.
- We are pet stain and odor specialists.
- Free-written estimates (or phone quotes) with no bait and switch.
- We pre-treat areas to be cleaned, thus removing all cleaning agents in the rinse process.
- Any furniture we move we protect by placing on foam blocks or plastic chips.
- Convenient, on-time appointments. Schedule after hours or on weekends. Arrival time wwill be within an hour.
- All work is backed by our 30 day 100% spot removal guarantee.
- Custom maintenance programs available everyy six months.
Dupont Teflon coats your carpet with a protective layer that reduces penetration and adhesion in four important ways:
- Dry Soil - Soil is an abrasive material and will damage carpet fibers, causing accelerated wear which will create a dingy appearance. Dupont Teflon allows for easier removal of soil in Vacuuming and future cleanings, therefore makes your carpet last longer.
- Acid Dyes - Children's drinks and other foods can attach permanently to carpet fibers, creating stains that are difficult or impossible to remove. Dupont Teflon helps to reduce this risk, and makes removal easier.
- Liquid Spills - Coffee, tea, and soda can permanently stain your carpet. Dupont Teflon reduces penetration of these spills and allows the homeowner more time to spot clean.
- Other Soils - Grease, tar, oil, etc. tracked in from kitchens, garages, and driveways will do serious damage to your carpet fibers. Dupont Teflon drastically reduces the likelihood of permanent damage
- Call TLC Carpet Care Today;720.314.0178http://www.tlccarpetcare.net