Carpet Cleaning Experts For You: Carpet Cleaning Castle Rock Co
Tips For Keeping Your Carpet Looking Cleaner by TLC Carpet Care
1. Vacuum weekly Dirt is the number one cause of staining and age to your carpet. Be sure that you are vacuuming your Castle Rock home at least once if not twice a week to keep the dry soils to a minimum and maximize the life of your carpet.
2. Clean up spots and spills immediately. To properly remove a carpet stain use a clean towel (preferably a white one to avoid color transfer) and cold water in a spray bottle containing a small amount of vinegar. Next, alternate blotting and spraying the area, DO NOT over saturate the carpet fibers. You can even place a dry absorbent towel under something heavy like a book to completely remove the moisture from the carpet. Most spills can be extracted if they are caught early. Of course the exceptions are, if a spill contains paint thats acrylic is usually permanent.
3. Never agiate spots. The right carpet cleaning method to remove a stainis to scrape the spot towards the middle and then soak with a white towel. Over agitating the stain will fray the carpet fibers and permanently your carpets.
4. Do use carpet shampoos . Some Castle rock homeowners use carpet spotters, but too much detergent and soap in the carpet will result in a dirt attracting residue that will make your carpet get dirtier quicker and much harder to clean in the future.
5. Clean your carpets professionally every 3-7 months. Carpet manufactures recommend cleaning your carpets professionally with professional van mounted steam cleaning machine, By cleaning every 3-7 months you will extend the life of your carpet and have a healthier, cleaner carpets.
6. Re-apply “Scotchgard” every other carpet cleaning. Carpet protector “seals” the fibres of your carpets and makes them resistant to most household stains. It also makes your vacuuming more efficient. The effectiveness of carpet protector is reduced about 30-35% with each cleaning. But, by re-applying at least every other cleaning you will continue to protect your carpet from stains and everyday wear and tear, giving your carpet the longest life span.
Whether you need carpet cleaning or area rug you can be assured that TLC Carpet Care in Castle Rock is your go to carpet cleaning company,