Carpet Cleaning Cost: Carpet Cleaning Castle Rock Co
Professionals carpet cleaning companies like TLC Carpet Care in Castle rock Co recommend that your carpets and upholstery and tile and grout should be cleaned every six months to year. Compare this to the fact that most families only have their carpets cleaned professionally every five years. Professional carpet cleaning usually involves the use of chem dry, steam, or a combination of the two. Cost are determined by the amount of rooms and stairs or by the square foot.
Carpet Cleaning Cost
- The average home has approximately 2500 square feet of carpet and tile flooring. The national average price of professional carpet cleaning is roughly 30 to 40 cents per square foot. Assuming a price of 30 cents per square foot, this works out to an average price of $300.00 to clean all the carpets in a home that may not include stairs or basements.
- TLC Carpet Care 720.314.0178 is the major carpet cleaning company in Castle Rock Co, they offer free online cost estimators. According to the owner Kyle Dillon, the cost to clean three bedrooms and a hall and stairs would cost around $150.00.
- Some companies charge by the room, usually in the range of 30.00 to 40.00.
- Dupont Teflon stain protection usually costs extra, approximately $10.00 to $15.00 per room.
How much does it cost to clean urine stains from my carpet?
TLC Carpet Care has pet solution packages to choose from at tlccarpetcare.net
- If carpets have severe urine problems, most typically caused by pet stools, there can be an additional fee for pet solutions packages. This can be quite expensive, averaging somewhere around $40 to $60.00.
- TLC sets a limit on the size of the room to be cleaned and charge for an extra room if a space is over that limit. For example, if they define a room as an area 250 to 300 square feet, they may be an charge you for an extra room if it is over the square footage price.
- If there is a large amount of furniture and area rugs that need to be moved you may be charged fro the extra time and labor. Most times other accept cleaning companies will simply clean the traffic areas. That is the traffic area that becomes most dirty from foot traffic mostly in hall ways and family rooms and stairs. If you want everything cleaned you will need to find a way to move the furniture before carpet cleaners arrive and that can save you money.
- Cleaning stairs costs around 40.00 per flight.
- TLC Carpet care also cleans upholstery. Upholstery cleaning costs approximately $90.00 for a couch, $80 for a love seat, $40 for a chair, and $5 to $10 for dining room chairs.
- An area rug costs pending the fabric. sythetics are .50 per sq ft wool is a 1.00 a sg ft.
- Some places charge a set price of around $150.00 to clean a finished basement.
- Commercial carpet cleaning costs between $.10and $.30 per square foot. If you have a larger than average home or amount of carpet, you will probably qualify for a discount as well.
- You can rent carpet cleaning machines from the store $25 to $40 for 24 hours from many locations. You'll pay extra for necessary carpet cleaning chemicals such as cleaning concentrate, spot cleaner and deodorizer. Check out their website link above for more details.
- You can buy carpet steam cleaners starting at around $500.00