Carpet Cleaning Appointment: Carpet Cleaning Castle Rock Co
I’m sure you want your carpets cleaned after such a brutal winter. Perhaps its now time to schedule that much needed carpet cleaning appointment. Look no further than TLC Carpet Care in Castle Rock CO
Carpet can last a very long time when it is properly cleaned on a regular basis. I’ve cleaned carpets that were 20 years old that looked brand new because they were well maintained, and then I’ve seen new carpet that was trashed and abused because no one was cleaning it properly.
Contact our friendly staff to schedule your carpet cleaning appointment or FREE quote ~ 720.314.0178
We have been helping residents in Castle Rock Co and the surrounding areas with there carpet cleaning needs since 2001. Check out our website at tlccarpetcare.net for more info.
Here are a few things you can do to extend the life of your carpets:
- When coming inside remove their shoes. Post a polite sign on the door if you have to. This is one of the biggest ways you can start saving your carpet today!
- Vacuum weekly. Your vacuuming habits will depend on the level of soil and dirt n your carpets. But you can NEVER vacuum enough.
- Clean pet accidents Immediately: NOTHING ruins carpets faster than urine. Do whatever you have to do to keep the accidents off the carpet.
- Clean spots and spills immediately. But DON’T use any of the do it your self “carpet cleaning” products you see advertised on the TV. These products are the fastest way to a big, dirt attracting, sticky residue spot. Simply use very hot tap water with some mild detergent (no bleach agents) and clean, white, dry rags. Soak and blot. Never rub.
- Get your carpets professionally cleaned every 6-12 months. NOTHING extends the life of your carpet like carpet cleaning. Even soils you cannot see with the naked eye can be hidden inside the carpets breaking down and wearing out the yarn. It’s the only way to prevent permanent traffic lanes and pooling. Remember this rule of thumb: Clean before your carpet LOOKS too bad to prevent oxidation and wear.
- Get your carpet professionally protected at the end of every carpet cleaning. The carpet protection can be removed with time and cleanings. This protective barrier between your carpet and soils, oils, stains and general wear and tear. Ignoring this will leave your carpets vulnerable and shorten the life of your carpets.
For more info on Carpet Cleaning Appointment call us today at 720.314.0178