CARPET CLEANING 6 STEPS For Carpet Cleaning: Carpet Cleaning Castle Rock Co
- Walk-through: First, our Castle Rock homeowners and renters alike will walk through the home and inspect all the rooms that need to be cleaned, identifying any problem areas such as heavy traffic areas, soiling, pet stains and odors, or damaged carpet in need of replacement. Your carpet cleaning technician will talk with you about these rooms and what can be done to correct these issues.
- Furniture Moving : TLC Carpet Care will move light movable furniture in the family room and or living room before beginning the carpet cleaning. Please remember, we follow industry safety standards when furniture moving is done. All furniture is moved with the exception of heavy and liable expensive breakable items including china hutches, pool tables, bookcases full of books, beds, dining room tables, bedroom dressers, sectionals or any electronic equipment including TV’s.
- Pre- Vacuum: TLC Carpet Care uses a professional grade vacuum, we will vacuum the open areas, not covered by furniture, to remove as much of the loose soil and pet hair as possible.
- Pre-treating: Using our TLC Carpet Care's Bio- Break, we pre-treat all surface stains before we begin cleaning to ensure the best chance of removing spots and difficult stains and high traffic areas. If the carpet cleaning technician finds anything that requires a different chemical, they will let you know and speak to with you about the alternative process that is required. Ex:
- Steam Carpet Cleaning: We will use our steam carpet cleaning method, applying a light mist across the surface. TLC Carpet Care in Castle Rock Co use the most ProChem Truck-mount steam cleaning machines to extract the soil and bacteria from the fibers. This process is known as steam & extraction. The soil is removed in the cleaning solution and extracted with our powerful steam cleaning units.
- Raking: TLC uses a professional carpet rake grooms the carpet fibers, raising the carpet pile, bringing back the fresh, fluffy look.
For additional questions about Carpet Cleaning 6 Steps Carpet Cleaning call us at 720.314.0178 and you can also visit us at tlccarpetcare.net