TLC CARPET CARE              
Call: (720) 314-0178

Air Duct Cleaning - Highlands Ranch CO


Do you know why its a good idea to clean your air ducts? Studies have shown that indoor air can be 2 to 5 times MORE polluted than outside air. Most filters you use for your system only collects about 10% of the total dust, debri, allergens and other airbourne materials. This means the other 90% gets put out into the air you breathe. Have you ever noticed how your ceiling fans may become dusty or dirty really fast? Or maybe, you have noticed how dusty your furniture or lamp shades become after a while. This is because of all the dirt and dust being blown back out into the air for you to breathe. TLC Carpet Care Can clean your air ducts in your home in Highlands Ranch CO.

If this wasn’t enough, mold can actually grow inside your duct system. Mold spores require a stable temperature, a food source and moisture to live and reproduce. Dust and dirt that goes through the filter are a good food source. The furnace/air conditioner is designed to maintain a comfortable temperature, and moisture is available from humid conditions in the environment, the humidifier in the furnace or the cooling coils in an air conditioner. molds can release spores that will trigger allergic or asthmatic reactions, sometimes severe, in about 10% of the population. Mold both living and dead can produce toxins that may cause short term allergic reactions.

Your duct system should be cleaned and maintained every 2 to 6 years to maintain a healthy indoor living enviroment. Call TLC Carpet Care today for a free honest estimate. As always your backed by a 100% money-back guarantee, if you are not happy with our service, you don’t pay. It’s that simple. We don’t want your money, we wan’t you to be happy. Call TLC Carpet Care Today: 720.314.0178