7 Tips to a Cleaner Carpets: Carpet Cleaners CastleRock Co
7 Tips to Cleaner Carpets: Carpet Cleaners Castle Rock Co
Ok there it is, day one with brand new carpet and oh how wonderful it looks. If only I can it looking brand new.
Hi, I'm Kyle with TLC Carpet Care in Castle Rock Co and I have some good news. You can keep it looking new and I have 7 carpets cleaning tips to helps your brand new carpets to stay that way.
1) This is number one because this is my golden rule. SHOES OFF!!! I've been cleaning carpets for over 30 years and the difference between peoples carpets who take there shoes off opposed to people who don't is amazing. Why first of all you, your family members, the kids and the dogs have been outside all day. Walking in dirt, asphalt oil, grease, gum, dirty water, pollens, urine, sometimes feces. Ok you get the point. Well when those chemicals and bacteria get on your shoes where do you think they go if wear then in the house??? Your shoes are also mage with groves and hard shoes that can cut into carpet yarns. Some shoes have polish on them. Are you starting to get the picture??? For making your carpet cleaners longer take shoes off.
2) Vacuuming carpet cleaning frequency. Ok you litter cannot vacuum too much. I vacuum my carpets probably every other day. The more activity parties, pets, kids running around the more carpet cleaning vacuuming you want.
3) Find the right vacuum cleaner. There are many to choose from. call TLC Carpet Care in Castle Rock Co 720.314.0178 for suggestions. Personally my favorite vacuum the The Kenmore Line by sears. I personally like the canisters. Filter or no filter thats not as important. some will offer allergen benefits.
4) Spot carpet cleaning. Forget all the carpet cleaners in the store from bleaching to high Ph cleaners to cleaners with a ton of soap these products will ruin your new carpets. Call TLC Carpet Care in Castle Rock they have the perfect carpet cleaning spotter that will not damage and require rinsing. Ps: A side to note to carpet cleaning your spots always use a non dyed towel or cloth and NEVER scrub as to damage the carpet fibers.
5) Hire a professional Carpet cleaner like TLC Carpet Care in Castle Rock Co. carpet cleaning should at least be done once a year to keep up with your manufactures warrantee. Also consider cleaning your high traffic ares maybe twice a year.
6) Avoid things that can spill on the carpets that can permanently discolor. Bleach, kool-aids, red wines, you get the picture.
7) Last but not least make sure your family pets are trained. I don't think I need to give you a visual on that.
Call TLC Carpet Care in Castle Rock Co Today and see what our carpet cleaners can do for your new carpets. 720.314.0178