1. Professional equipment and cleaning solutions – Look for a professional carpet cleaner who uses equipment and products certified by the Carpet and Rug Institute, which means it is a Seal of Approval company. Unlike cheap machines you rent or buy, the portable steam cleaners or truck-mounted machines carpet cleaning professionals use have a super strong suctioned technology that enables them to extract deeply embedded dirt and stubborn stains – more so than other machines. If you have small children or allergen sensitivities and are concerned about the application of carpet cleaning chemicals, find companies that use eco-friendly cleaning solutions that are plant-based and natural.
2. Industrial-strength vacuum extraction – Experienced professional cleaners know that vacuuming before proceeding with a deep steam cleaning is crucial to achieving the best results. For that reason, professional carpet cleaners will vacuum the carpets with an industrial-strength vacuum to pick up dirt, dust, hair, and other dry contaminants.
3. Don’t hurt your back – Another bonus using TLC Carpet Care in Castle Rock CO is carpet cleaners will your furniture out of the room before cleaning. No need to break your back and cause a personal injury or rent a dolly. Plus, once the carpets are dry, the carpet cleaner will move all of the furniture back to their original places and put protectors underneath the furniture. Just make sure moving furniture is part of the price you are quoted and not an extra fee.
4. Improve the air quality in your house– Regular vacuuming will only remove surface dirt and dust, leaving pounds of built-up grime embedded in your carpet fibers. It is recommended that you have your carpets professionally cleaned twice a year – more frequently for larger households with kids and pets and areas with high traffic – to remove deeply layered dirt underneath your carpet. TLC Carpet Care's carpet cleaner’s equipment is powerful enough to eliminate the unseen dry contaminants, improving the air quality inside your home.
5. Save you timed money – When you clean your carpets yourself, you have to move the furniture, vacuum all of the carpets, spot treat your carpet to remove stains, apply pre-treatment solution to your carpet, fill and empty the tanks, and carry and cleaning the equipment when you are done. Phew! Using a professional service means an experienced technician takes care of all of those tasks for, saving you time and a trip to the chiropractor.
6. Avoid mold and mildew – Mold and mildew are common carpet invaders. Often, they appear after someone attempts to clean their own carpets, leaving them excessively wet. Hiring a professional will ensure that your carpets do not become oversaturated and are properly extracted with industrial-strength truck mounted extraction power.
7. Restore to your carpets and fibers to its original condition and quality – Aside from removing stubborn spots stains and embedded dirt, professional carpet cleaners also aim to restore carpet to its original beauty and quality. Maintaining your carpets with regular professional deep cleanings will help you extend the life of your carpet and will leave your carpets feeling and looking fresh and clean.
8. Protection Dupont Teflon– Professional carpet cleaners also aim to help you protect your carpets from future stains and accidents. Ask about having specially manufactured cleaning agents applied to your carpet to protect the fibers from wear and tear, as well as stains and spills.
9. Understanding of different carpet types – An experienced carpet cleaning technician like TLC Carpet Care has will have sufficient knowledge of the different types and brands of carpet, and will be able to suggest the best cleaning methods and products for your carpet. Instead of taking risk using a carpet cleaning rental or store-bought cleaning solution, protect your carpet from unintentional damage and let a carpet cleaning pro expertly clean your carpets and fibers.
10. Guaranteed or your money back – TLC carpet Care in Castle Rock Co will offer a 100% guarantee for his work. Reputable companies offer a standard 14- to 30- day guarantee, which includes a free follow-up cleaning if there are any problems with their work.
Call TLC Carpet Care Today 720.314.0178